In an effort to do our part for our community, customers and employees, Mint Juleps has suspended our daily operations until further notice.
We are adhering to the CDC's guidelines for disinfecting and sanitizing our facility and to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus so that we can avoid an outbreak in our community.
We are encouraging everyone to practice good hygiene:
- Stop handshaking - use other non contact methods of greeting someone.
- Clean hands frequently with soap and water, or alcohol-based hand rub.
- Use "tap and pay" credit cards to limit handling of cash.
- Wash hands after coughing or sneezing; when caring for the sick; before; during and after food preparation; before eating; after using the toilet; when hands are visibly dirty; and after handling animals or waste.
- Maintain at least 3 feet of distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your hands, nose and mouth. Do not spit in public.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing. Discard the tissue immediately and clean your hands.
- Increase ventilation by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning.
- Avoid crowded areas.
This is a very strange time for all of us and we hope and pray that our customers, employees and community stays safe and healthy. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Mint Juleps Kitchen